- You’re inherently a problem solver
- You’re eager to learn and upskill
- You’re flexible and embrace change
Let’s start by introducing ourselves
x15ventures is building the next generation of solutions for 15 million customers, by unlocking new value from CommBank’s assets through partnership with the tech and innovation community.
We are combining the best of enterprise and start up. By leveraging CommBank’s strength, security standards, customer base and brand we can deliver ground-breaking stand-alone digital businesses.
Home-in is an exciting fintech start-up, operating within x15ventures, that’s designed to reduce the stress of buying property by bringing together the services a property buyer needs in a simple and easy platform. A digital tool that assists with purchasing residential property, Home-in takes property buyers from contract review to settlement, with step-by-step guidance along the way.
You’ll have the best of both worlds – a start-up culture where you can operate with autonomy at high pace yet at the same time backed by, dare we say, the largest bank in Australia with incredible leadership, strong financial backing and 15 million + customers.
Where do you fit in?
As the Commercial & Vendor Contract Manager you will have a broad remit to drive commercial success and business improvement initiatives across Home-in.
This role will see you:
- Drive commercial processes and build reporting capability
- Assist and drive commercial negotiations with partners and suppliers
- Manage ongoing performance & relationship management with partners & suppliers
- Promote business improvement initiatives to improve profitability
- Assist in pricing and promotion strategy across the business
We’re interested in chatting with talented individuals who have
- Significant experience in building partnerships, supplier management and commercial contract negotiations
- An ability to draw insights from complex unstructured data
- Experience in building compelling reporting dashboards using excel, tableau or similar tools
- A self-directed and energetic approach with skills to answer a complex business problems
- A focus on building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in (or a desire to be in) digital product companies, scale-ups/start-ups would be a bonus.
What’s in it for you?
At x15 we promise challenge and intellectual stretch in spades. Working side by side with leadership, you will be exposed big decision making and brought in to help solve complex challenges. You will collaborate with innovators and problem solvers who share your hunger for making an impact and uncovering the unknown.
- Flexible work and extra leave options to support your emotional and mental well-being in the role
- Competitive pay and banking benefits – competitive discounts on home loans, insurance, financial planning, credit cards and much more
- Income protection, Staff discounts and deals, Employee Share plan and more
- An inclusive team culture that promotes collaboration and innovation at their core
- Amazing development and career progression programs to help you grow!
This role is based at South Eveleigh – We’ll be part of the wider technology community at this exciting location so the opportunity to learn and exchange ideas will be endless.
If you’re ready to join a growing start-up that’s shaking up the world of home buying apply NOW!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 20/04/2021