* You are an inherent problem solver
* Eager to learn and upskill fast
* You’re flexible and embrace change
Let’s start by introducing ourselves
Hi, we’re Home-in.
Whether a first homebuyer or a property mogul, fact is there’s no one stop shop for how to buy a home. Enter Home-in: a digital tool which takes residential property buyers from contract review to settlement, with step-by-step guidance along the way.
Home-in is designed to reduce the stress of buying property, by bringing together the services a property buyer needs in a simple and easy platform.
Where do you fit in?
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Automation Test Engineer responsible for creating and executing automated test cases to ensure that software applications meet business needs.
You will be responsible for planning, scheduling and reporting test outcomes to ensure stakeholder awareness of test effort, issues and agreement of test outcome, applying the CBA quality standards to test assets and contribute to strategic test automation initiative
Your remit will include:
- Create/maintain/support an automation framework in order to create a test environment for current and upcoming features.
- Support high quality software solutions with comprehensive test coverage without supervision
- Provide specialized expertise and testing on Java, JEE and Pega Platform
- Analyse business objectives and identify functional and non-functional requirements
- Design and implement test scripts and reusable patterns for functional and non-functional requirements
- Provide accurate estimates for the test effort for new features
- Provide mentoring and test assistance to other members of the team
- Contribute to the strategic engineering goals within the venture
- Create test plan/strategies for automated tests
- Create required data for test cases
- Have an excellent knowledge of the software architecture within projects
- Communicating results to stakeholders and project members
- Reporting defects/issues found during the execution of the automated regression suite to manual testers/business analysts to verify and logging them
- Able to think outside the box in order to find solutions to get the work done
The real question: what’s in it for you?
There’s nothing worse than a job where it’s Groundhog Day. Where you don’t feel challenged, or pushed to be your best. Where you’re stuck in a role where there’s no growth. Working on things you don’t really care about.
Well not here. Here, we promise challenge in spades. Intellectual stretch. Growth, learning and development – every day. Working on things you’re truly
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.