We are looking for an experienced Applications Security Operations Professional who understands the core of security risks beyond pure process and wants to work with a group of fintech start-ups.
Who is x15ventures?
x15ventures is building the next generation of solutions for 15 million customers, by unlocking new value from CommBank’s assets through partnership with the tech and innovation community.
What sets us apart?
We are combining the best of enterprise and start up. By leveraging CommBank’s strength, security standards, customer base and brand we can deliver ground-breaking stand-alone digital businesses. By 2024 we’ll have launched 25+ businesses, which is no mean feat. To give you a sense of what kind of impact you could have here, check out one of our latest ventures, Vonto.
What’s in it for you?
At x15 we promise challenge and intellectual stretch in spades. Working side by side with leadership, you will be exposed big decision making and brought in to help solve complex challenges. You will collaborate with innovators and problem solvers who share your hunger for making an impact and uncovering the unknown.
You’ll have the best of both worlds – a start-up culture where you can operate with autonomy at high pace yet at the same time backed by, dare we say, the largest bank in Australia with incredible leadership, strong financial backing and 15 million + customers.
- Flexible work and extra leave options to support your emotional and mental well-being in the role
- Competitive pay and banking benefits – competitive discounts on home loans, insurance, financial planning, credit cards and much more
- Income protection, Staff discounts and deals, Employee Share plan and more
- An inclusive team culture that promotes collaboration and innovation at their core
- Amazing development and career progression programs to help you grow!
Where do you fit in?
You are passionate about finding better ways to enable agile teams to manage security, threats and compliance. You are focused on automation. You enjoy diving into the detail and get a thrill from solving complex problems.
Any given week could see you:
- Design, build and lead application, infrastructure security and guiding x15, ventures ensuring activities and profiles are within risk appetite and comply with legal and regulatory standards.
- Lead and Manage application, infrastructure vulnerability reporting, scanning and remediation.
- Establish relationships with vendors, partners and the security industry to constantly improve security engineering practices.
- Work with range of end-users: business, developers, tech leads, etc. on end-to-end solutions ensuring application and infrastructure security is understood and managed.
- Work with range of technology and business experts on end-to-end solutions ensuring information security risks are understood and managed.
- As with all roles within x15ventures you will be part of a collaborative team promoting best practices.
This role is based at South Eveleigh – We’ll be part of the wider technology community at this exciting location so the opportunity to learn and exchange ideas will be endless.
If you’re ready to have an impact on the security of the next generation of fintech products apply NOW!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 07/05/2021