You are passionate about people, with a strong risk mindset
We are supporting each other through remote working
Together we can exceed our customer expectations
Let’s start by introducing ourselves
Unloan is a new digital lending venture, backed by CommBank and built in x15 Ventures, and we launched this year.
We are a diverse team of product managers, designers, engineers, risk managers and lenders. And we’re working together to deliver Australia's most-loved home loan experience.
We're looking for smart people who think differently and want to make a difference. We are a remote-first company, so you can be based anywhere (and our team members come from all over Australia).
Our approach to home loan lending
We believe that the best loan journey combines a seamless digital experience with the expert support of a lending specialist.
The interactions between customers and lenders have an outsized impact on their experience – and we’re all about delivering great customer outcomes.
As a member of our lending team, you will be:
Do work that matters
Building and maintaining positive relationships with our customers is our passion. As a Customer Service Specialist in Unloan, you’ll be resolving and identifying the potential needs through robust client conversations.
We’re excited to welcome enthusiastic and driven customer service experts to join the Unloan Lending team.
- Spend time to build relationships with customers, and ask specific questions to learn about their financial situation and lending needs. You’ll add value to their experience and maintain exceptional levels of customer service.
- Work to call centre based metrics such as adherence to schedule, quality requirements and productivity measures.
- Handle complaints in a prompt, professional and caring manner.
- Use your product knowledge to service customer account maintenance needs, and cross sell where appropriate.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to better service our customers.
- A risk mindset where you are expected to proactively identify, understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks
- Initiative and enjoy problem solving in an ambiguous environment
- A curious mind and think outside of the box to ensure best solutions are provided
- A collaborative approach & understand shared success
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast paced environment
- A self-motivated and passionate attitude about providing exceptional customer service every day.
Are you the perfect match?
- You are a proficient customer service specialist.
- You love working with customers, and care about delivering great customer outcomes.
- You are a whizz in building customer rapport and enjoy providing your expert advice over digital communications (email, chat) and calls.
- You enjoy working autonomously, within a driven team.
- Lending experience desirable but not essential
Some things to keep in mind
- You are prepared to be rostered Tuesday to Saturday between the hours of 8am -8pm .
- You will need a quiet and comfortable workspace with high-speed internet at your home.
What’s in it for you?
- The freedom to work from home, with a business that’s fully-optimised for remote working.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Continuous training, support, and development.
- An opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing venture – with the backing of Australia’s #1 bank.