- Fast-growing Fintech
- Sales and Campaign role
- Start up with growth and career opportunities
We’re on the lookout for a talented, enthusiastic Digital Marketing & Partnerships Associate to join our small, passionate team and help us deliver our exciting roadmap of initiatives and growth plans.
Launched in March 2015, Credit Savvy is a fast-growing fintech that helps Australians to access, understand, leverage and protect their credit reputation. Our free online service is open to all who want to improve their financial wellbeing.
We are part of Commonwealth Bank’s x15ventures, and it is our mission to help everyday Australians understand credit better and to help them find a better deal on their finances.
As Digital Marketing & Partnerships Associate, you will be a digital all-rounder and deliver successful campaigns and exceptional service to our partners and customers. Collaborating closely with the Head of Sales and Operations teams, you will monitor campaigns and ensure optimal delivery and affiliate partner objectives are achieved.
You will have plenty of scope to make your mark and work across a range of partnerships and initiatives that are key to Credit Savvy's success.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Partnerships, you will:
- Manage and update the Credit savvy product database and data segmentation
- Work directly with our clients and partners on the campaign side
- Contribute to weekly and monthly financial reporting on revenue performance
- Set, monitor and review campaign metrics and post-campaign analysis to understand campaign effectiveness and identify opportunities to increase conversion
- Develop a robust test and learn program focused on delivering better customer value, engagement and conversion
- Drive the business, marketing and legal approvals of all activity, ensuring adherence to compliance requirements and external regulations
- Work across planning, management and forecasting of campaigns
- Ensure continuous accurate data selection for campaign execution and analysis
- Create, set-up and management of eDM campaigns
- Work with product, technical, marketing, design and commercial resources across the business in a creative, flexible and fun working environment
To be considered for this role, you’ll be:
- Highly analytical, with the ability to spot trends and be comfortable working with a variety of data sources
- Able to develop strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Well-organised and can handle working under pressure and to deadlines
- Have good understanding of the digital landscape
- Willingness to adapt and learn new concepts as they present themselves
- Able to work as an individual and within a team
- Experience with analytics and ad serving platforms e.g. Google Analytics, Power BI, Google Ad Manager
- Experience with eDM campaigns and platforms such as SendGrid or Mailchimp
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within Agile projects and environments
- Proficiency in Atlassian suite such as Jira and Confluence
- Client-facing experience
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
- Experience in or an understanding of consumer banking and finance would be highly regarded
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced, collaborative and informal team with a start-up culture, with big plans and backing, and where you get every opportunity to shine.