Doshii is a fast-growing startup, changing the way the hospitality & retail industries connect the Point of Sale (POS) at their physical venues to the Apps around them. At scale, Doshii will become a marketplace in which venues can connect 3rd party technology and ensure streamlined data exchange via the Doshii Platform. Doshii is an API Platform which integrates POS systems with ordering, payment, loyalty and reservation Apps in real-time.
Bars, restaurants, cafes and takeaway venues are these days using a huge variety of disconnected systems. Over 85,000 venues exist in the hospitality space alone, many of which are struggling to manage, record and report on their data. Doshii is a marketplace which endeavours to fix this problem by connecting all of these disparate systems.
About the Role
The Partnership Marketing Manager will lead and drive Doshii’s partner marketing strategy. Reporting to the Head of Marketing you’ll work closely with the Product and Commercial teams, plus our partners and customers. You will plan marketing initiatives with our marketplace partners and optimise and improve the strategy behind Doshii’s partnership marketing, working on small and large co-marketing campaigns. You’ll identify business opportunities and implement marketing strategies on an ongoing basis.
● Own and execute the Doshii partnership marketing strategy to meet commercial and partner targets.
● Regularly meet with the marketing and commercial teams of our ecosystem partners to identify, plan and design engaging co-marketing opportunities, strategies and campaigns
● Initiating and executing co-marketing initiatives and reporting on their ROI (blogs, PR, case studies, white papers, social media etc)
● Create and produce partner-centric campaigns, content and assets that attract new customers to Doshii, and create value for existing customers
● Develop frameworks and processes to effectively manage regular, engaging partner campaigns and communications
● Communicate the partnership marketing strategy and progress at regular intervals across organisational levels
● Manage internal and external stakeholders, encouraging a transparent and productive working relationship
● Play a leading role in articulating Doshii’s value proposition for our sales teams
● Bring fresh thinking, new, innovative ideas, and experimentation into the approach
● You are wanting to roll up your sleeves and get into the detail - sometimes this might include buying media or changing our logo on Instagram
● Significant experience in a partnership marketing role in a fast-paced environment
● Demonstrated passion for marketing with previous work experience, ideally in B2B / SaaS, and even better in food service / hospitality
● Demonstrated ability to understand and explain complex business models and technical solutions
● Fluent in all aspects of the marketing mix - including brand, media buying, design, social media, digital, content marketing, events and sponsorships
● Strong project management and organisational skills are needed to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
● Expertise in establishing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with strategic business partners
● Influential communication skills, with the ability to drive alignment amongst multiple stakeholders
● Growth mindset and a bias towards test-and-learn approaches
● Experience of dynamic and unstructured work environments with the ability to stay calm and collected in moments of ambiguity
● Proven success working in cross-functional teams (e.g., with product, marketing, and operations) to build creative solutions.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be involved in rapidly connecting customers to a new and exciting product which is used by some of the most innovative companies in order ahead, payments, reservations, loyalty and data aggregation. As well as working out of a premium workspace, we also offer flexible work-from-home and remote possibilities. As an employee of CommBank you will be entitled to many benefits most start-ups don’t have access to.