Vonto - Digital Product Analyst
- You are analytical, data focused and curious
- Our team thrives on creating the best product experience for customers
- Together we simplify complex business data
Vonto forms part of the x15ventures portfolio. x15ventures is building the next generation of solutions for 15 million customers, by unlocking new value from CommBank’s assets through partnership with the tech and innovation community. Backed by CommBank, we operate within a dynamic start-up like environment, leveraging the best of both worlds. Our approach is flexible and agile enabling us to deliver disruptive ideas at pace.
See yourself in our team
Vonto provides business owners a holistic view of their business numbers, by securely connecting all their digital tools in one place.
Designed to remove the noise and complexity from business data, Vonto gives users a curated daily feed of useful information they can act on – all at a glance and on the move.
Do work that matters
As the Digital Product Analyst you will use your analytical skills, alongside with the Product Manager, to track product metrics and run experiments to drive a better customer experience. You will leverage your previous experience working on a digital product or SaaS platform to understand product performance and opportunities to improve value drivers for users across the customer acquisition funnel.
Working closely with our MD as well as engineers, marketers and customer support specialists you will capture relevant data points across our systems and consolidate this in a comprehensive view of performance within Mixpanel.
This is a critical role to enable our team to be more data driven in our decision-making, you will play a key role in shifting behaviours and mindset. You’ll have the freedom to dive in under the covers, find root causes of problems, suggest solutions and see these through to resolution.
This role reports to the COO/Product Manager, Vonto.
To be successful in this role you should be:
- Highly comfortable with data, finding data sources and asking the right questions to shape how we monitor our metrics
- Experienced in managing analytics for digital products ideally within start-ups or early stage ventures
- A problem solver, happy to delve deeply to find root causes and be creative in suggesting solutions
- Very comfortable using analytics tools such as Mixpanel, Segment, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and/ or Intercom
- Comfortable with, or willing to learn, how to run experiments at high velocity
- Confident to present analytics and insights to both the leadership and broader team
- Customer focused and passionate about using analytics to drive the best digital product experience for our customers
- Able to thrive within ambiguity, always willing to take an idea and run with it
This opportunity will see you work in a passionate and high performing team across a highly innovative new SaaS product. If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of apply NOW!