Doshii - Experience Designer
Doshii is an API Platform which integrates point of sale (POS) systems with ordering, payment, loyalty and reservation Apps. The Platform allows real-time data exchange between Apps and POS.
Doshii has been in development for 5+ years and has agreements and partnerships with major POS and App companies in Australia and across South East Asia and boasts a highly skilled and dedicated team based out of our Melbourne and Sydney offices.
About the Role
We are looking for a Experience Designer to join our Product and Growth domain, reporting to the Head of Design. User experience is a force that can not only improve people's experiences, but also delivers business outcomes through improving the experience that customers have with a product or service. That doesn't mean just soft results like better user testing results; that means delivering on business goals like: adoption, growth, revenue, retention and margins.
Where do you fit in?
We are looking for experienced and passionate individuals to join our team. You love working with customers and delivering both exceptional technical solutions and an inspiring user experience. You love being a trusted advisor and working closely with your team members throughout projects.
- Manage 2-3 major projects autonomously, with support and mentoring from the Head of Design and Chief Product Officer to deliver truly innovative and customer centric features and products
- Work with the product and development team to create and implement a cohesive user experience strategy for Doshii
- Produce flows, wireframes and interactive prototypes, including detailed documentation
- Regularly review customer insights and analytics for the products and features in your portfolio and other in-flight projects to better understand users, their goals and how they interact with Doshii’s partners
- Understand the customer and business drivers, define UX metrics against those drivers, measure and report on results, followed by championing enhancements based on data analysis
- Expert knowledge of customer centred design balanced with commercial acumen
- Strong portfolio demonstrating UX process, low and high-fidelity design skills and outcomes delivered
- Proven experience of successfully delivering to UX methodology within an Agile development framework
- Experience in planning and preparing usability testing, and applying results to enhance designs
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills to drive solutions at all levels of detail: from big picture to fine detail
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be involved in rapidly connecting customers to a new and exciting product which is used by some of the most innovative. As well as working out of a premium workspace in the newest technology park in Sydney, we also offer flexible work-from-home and remote possibilities.
Plus you’ll get the best of both worlds, working in a start up environment that’s powered by CommBank.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 11/06/2021