x15ventures - Manager, Procurement & Partnerships
- You are a strategic thinker and problem solver
- Our team is committed to transformative innovation
- Together we’re enabling our business strategy
Let's start by introducing ourselves
x15ventures is a dynamic venture-building outfit, powered by CommBank and designed to bring to life the next generation of digital endeavours whose services directly connect to the Group’s core business.
By partnering with seasoned entrepreneurs, offering them support, guidance and critical access to CommBank’s unmatched customer base, brand, distribution networks and other strong assets, we’re not only empowering Australia’s most inspiring innovators, we’re reshaping banking as we know it.
Through x15ventures we will launch 25 enduring businesses by 2024.
Where do you fit in?
We are looking for a Procurement & Partnerships Manager to join x15 Mission Control. Mission Control is the central team that provides oversight and support to the x15ventures portfolio; we manage risk, build, launch and run ventures at pace.
In one exciting place, you will be working alongside experts in technology, cyber security, risk management, legal, marketing & brand, finance and community engagement. In collaboration with a cross-functional team you will be helping to implement and run an exciting new approach to agile procurement that will enable our venture teams to quickly test, build and run, striking the delicate balance between managing risk but moving at pace.
The team manages a broad range of third party engagements including a suite of technology services (SaaS providers) and several strategic partnerships.
This role reports to the Senior Manager, Procurement and Partnerships.
- You have procurement experience, including contract negotiation and governance in technology or digital services.
- You have had exposure to the Financial Services industry including the regulatory environment and how this impacts third party arrangements
- You’re an analytical thinker with great problem solving skills
- You’re an influential communicator
- You’re outcomes and customer focused
This role is based at South Eveleigh - our brand new state-of-the-art precinct home to 10,000 of our people and part of the wider technology community at this exciting location.