Home-in - Operations Coordinator
Who are we?
We’re Home-in and we are on a mission to simplify the experience of buying property.
While buying property is exciting, it can also be time-consuming, complex and stressful. There’s conveyancing, building and pest inspections, making an offer, liaising with your lawyer, lender and real estate agent…. and that’s just the beginning! What if all of this could happen in one place and you could be guided through the required steps to purchase your home using an intuitive, easy-to-follow checklist?
Enter Home-in. We provide you with a central hub featuring everything you need to buy a property so that you can purchase with confidence. We are the first of our kind and we are proudly transforming the property purchase experience across Australia.
What’s more, Home-in is proudly part of x15ventures!
Home-in is a business operating within CBA’s x15ventures. x15ventures is committed to shaking up the financial services landscape by delivering customers new products and services that they truly need. By combining the best of enterprise and start-up, x15ventures leverages CommBank’s strength, security standards, customer base and brand to deliver ground breaking stand-alone digital businesses. By 2024, 25+ businesses will have launched under the x15 banner.
If you want to be a part of one of the first and fastest growing customer-driven start-ups, we want to hear from you!
Where do you fit in?
We are seeking an Operations Coordinator to join Home-in to support our customers through their home-buying journey. The Operations and Customer Success Team is pivotal to our business as we are responsible for ensuring the success of each and every one of our customers’ property journeys– from search to settlement.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Manage multiple work streams including processing of all necessary tasks across the property purchase journey including contract review, exchange and settlement.
- Liaise with our lawyer partners and lenders as required to ensure our platform is a comprehensive one-stop shop for customers.
- Manage our support inbox – You will respond to a multitude of customer queries demonstrating empathy and our commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Process all tasks and support requests within agreed turnaround times.
- Ensure consistent accuracy in a high volume and deadline-driven environment.
- Stay up-to-date on our business rules, operating procedures, quality standards, internal policies and any other applicable laws and regulations required for us to operate.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- A few years work experience in customer service, administration or operational support
- A commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Proven experience working in a task-driven, deadline-driven environment, managing multiple competing priorities.
- Prioritisation and planning skills to manage work volume appropriately
- Exceptional team player and desire to join a winning team!
- Other things to keep in mind
- Please note that we are a national business, based in Sydney. In order to provide support to our customers in WA, this role will require you to work outside business hours some of the time. The timing will likely be 11am-7pm, 1-2 days per week.
- We work out of CBA’s brand new office in South Eveleigh but also support remote working for part of the week.
- Our authentic team culture promotes collaboration and innovation
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract.