Vonto - QA Engineer
- You are an inherent problem solver
- Eager to learn and upskill fast
- You’re flexible and embrace change
Let’s start by introducing ourselves
Vonto is a business insight tool that connects with multiple business and social media applications. Vonto gives users a holistic view of their business numbers, securely connecting all their digital tools in one place and creating a curated daily feed of useful information they can act on – all at a glance and on the move.
It’s no surprise that small business owners are short on time. Which means being on top of business numbers can be a challenge. Enter Vonto is a digital tool designed to remove the noise and complexity from business data.
Where do you fit in?
Vonto is looking for a QA Engineer to become a core part of its growing technology team and to help shape the goals and culture of this exciting venture. The role will be responsible for the quality assurance of Vonto’s platform and ensuring a first class experience for Vonto customers.
Are you a perfect match?
- You are comfortable in all aspects of test planning and execution – test plans, test cases and defect analysis.
- You are familiar with testing across the full stack – data processing, APIs and web/mobile experiences.
- While you willingly execute tests manually where needed, you consider test automation a must for rapid software delivery – and love to look for ways to uplift the speed, coverage and repeatability of tests.
- You’re able to relate the details of individual functional requirements, test cases, defects, etc to the overall business and customer outcomes.
- You’re comfortable working and collaborating remotely where needed.
Something to keep in mind
- We offer flexible work options to support your emotional and mental well-being in the role;
- An inclusive team culture that promotes collaboration and innovation at their core
- Amazing development and career progression programs to help you grow!
This role is based at South Eveleigh – our brand new state-of-the-art precinct which will soon be home to 10,000 of our people. We’re embedding ourselves in a location that will support our goal to be best in digital. We’ll be part of the wider technology community at this exciting location so the opportunity to learn and exchange ideas will be endless