Doshii - Senior Full Stack Engineer
Doshii is an API Platform which integrates point of sale (POS) systems with ordering, payment, loyalty and reservation Apps. The Platform allows real-time data exchange between Apps and POS.
Doshii has been in development for 5+ years and has agreements and partnerships with major POS and App companies in Australia, the United States, United Kingdom and across South East Asia and boasts a highly skilled and dedicated team based out of our Melbourne and Sydney offices.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our technical team, reporting to the Head of Development, to help maintain and enhance the Doshii API and associated products to enable Apps and POS to integrate seamlessly with each other. You will be supporting a range of products both locally and abroad.
- Work in Node.js, with additional knowledge in front-end and back-end technologies
- Discuss, design and implement product enhancements, working closely with the Product Owner
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritise and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Strong experience in web development. A good understanding of mobile-first design with strong web security principles would be beneficial, as well as commercial experience in React
- Strong knowledge of Node.js, with additional knowledge in front-end and back-end technologies being advantageous
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases, preferably PostgreSQL
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast pace, aggressive product delivery environment.
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer (6+ years with relevant technologies)
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Familiarity with DevOps practices (e.g. Docker, Microservices, Infrastructure as Code)
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be involved in rapidly connecting customers to a new and exciting product which is used by some of the most innovative. As well as working out of a premium workspace in the newest technology park in Sydney, we also offer flexible work-from-home and remote possibilities.
Plus you’ll get the best of both worlds, working in a start up environment that’s powered by CommBank.