Doshii - Technical Account Manager
Doshii is an API Platform which integrates point of sale (POS) systems with ordering, payment, loyalty and reservation Apps. The Platform allows real-time data exchange between Apps and POS.
Doshii has been in development for 5+ years and has agreements and partnerships with major POS and App companies in Australia, the United States, United Kingdom and across South East Asia and boasts a highly skilled and dedicated team based out of our Melbourne and Sydney offices.
About the Role
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our technical team, reporting directly to the Head of Integrations, to help manage integration projects delivered by our POS and App partners, acting as a key technical point of contact for their businesses.
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to POS and App partners on the Doshii API and best practices.
- Lead technical presales conversations on MVP design and implementation strategies.
- Manage integration projects through from presales to implementation.
- Act as technical point of contact for POS and App partners to resolve integration challenges.
- Champion and advocate for partner feature requests and bug fixes.
- Oversee implementation pilots and monitor for technical issues.
- Update technical documentation to address common customer queries, and ensure the API documentation remains accurate and up-to-date.
- Strong knowledge of RESTful API integrations and JSON.
- Experience in client or partner facing roles, preferably working with senior leaders.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast pace, aggressive delivery environment.
- Proven experience in technical account management, technical support, implementation, or delivery.
- Experience in software development and scripting is highly regarded but not essential.
- BSc/BA in Business Systems or a related degree, or equiv experience.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be involved in rapidly connecting customers to a new and exciting product which is used by some of the most innovative. As well as working out of a premium workspace in the newest technology park in Sydney, we also offer flexible work-from-home and remote possibilities.
Plus you’ll get the best of both worlds, working in a start up environment that’s powered by CommBank.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.