x15ventures - Senior Product/UX Designer
- You are a research driven UX Designer
- Our team brings a variety of new digital ventures to market
- Together we deliver disruptive ideas at pace
x15ventures is building the next generation of solutions for 15 million customers, by unlocking new value from CommBank’s assets through partnership with the tech and innovation community.
x15 is building a pipeline of ventures and early-stage opportunities across four key areas:
- Home and housing
- Modern living, learning and earning
- Digital and data enabled business
- Platforms to exchange, record and verify.
Supported by CommBank we operate within a dynamic start-up like environment, leveraging the best of both worlds. Our approach is flexible and agile enabling us to deliver disruptive ideas at pace.
See yourself in our team
The X15 Ventures Team is a fun, passionate and high performing team who are committed to innovation. Working within a team of technology specialists you’ll have the technical firepower to bring your creative ideas to life.
Do work that matters
As the Product Designer you will have an opportunity to work across a range of new ventures and digital products. You will lead UX initiatives from end-to-end across new products and features. Any given week could see you lead and run workshops, drive research initiatives, organise user testing to deliver usable, feasible and delightful interactive experiences for digital platforms.
Reporting to the x15 Chief Engineer and working alongside another Product Designer (Visual) this role is well suited to a high performing Product Designer with a strength in UX research and design to lead design projects from concept to launch.
Where will you go?
We’re building the future. For the last 107 years we’ve re-defined how people interact with their finances, now we’re reimagining the future of fintech. We’d like you to help us on that journey.
On any given week you will
- Design world class human-centred experiences for a variety of our digital assets and products
- Lead UX Research, workshops and user testing
- Utilise all information available on our ventures and users to inform your designs, including customer feedback, analytics, competitor analysis and analytics
- Create and validate detailed wireframes and interactive prototypes to visualise the UI and interaction model for varied products and features
- Plan and manage UX and design activity within project timelines and budgets
- Support scrum team delivery through active participation in Agile rituals
We are interested to hear from people who have
- Proven experience working in a fast paced/start-up environment
- A passion for innovation and a willingness to test and learn
- Confidence to lead the design process from end-to-end
- Highly developed Product Design skills
- High proficiency in Sketch, Figma and the Adobe Suite
- A curious mindset with an aptitude and passion for learning new skills in analytics, content, research and coding
- An ability to confidently communicate with technical and engineering teams to realise final execution
To support your submission please include a brief portfolio, or link to online portfolio and resume with the application.
This opportunity will see you work in a passionate and high performing team across highly innovative new fintech products. If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of apply NOW!