x15ventures - Technology Risk & Compliance Manager
- You are an inherent problem solver
- Eager to learn and upskill fast
- You’re flexible and embrace change
Where do you fit in?
We are looking for a Technology Risk and Compliance professional who is outcomes driven and can understand technology risks, with the ability to implement business and technical requirements. You should have a passion for finding better ways to enable agile teams to manage risk and compliance as part of their everyday, focused on automation and scalable compliance through regtech. You have experience-solving complex problems are comfortable diving into the detail. Some of your accountabilities are:
- Assessing and managing technology risks that new digital businesses face, ensuring activities are within risk appetite and comply with legal and regulatory standards.
- Documenting functional/technical requirements for technology build/configuration to meet business requirements.
- Assist with building and maintaining risk management requirements for teams deploying scalable regtech solutions.
- Work with range of technology and business experts on end-to-end solutions ensuring risks are understood and managed.
- Be part of a collaborative team promoting best practices.
The real question: what’s in it for you?
At x15 we promise challenge in spades. Intellectual stretch. Growth, learning and development – every day. Working on things you’re truly passionate about. Working side by side with leadership, exposed big decision making, brought in to help solve challenges. Collaboration. The opportunity is limitless.
Are you a perfect match?
- You have demonstrated experience in implementing technology controls and requirements within regulated businesses
- You can define business requirements and document functional/technical requirements
- You have an analytical mindset with an eye for detail and the ability to negotiate and influence
- You also have passion to learn new skills and take on technical challenges with a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude would be highly regarded.
Something to keep in mind
- We offer flexible work options to support your emotional and mental well-being in the role;
- An inclusive team culture that promotes collaboration and innovation at their core
- Amazing development and career progression programs to help you grow!
This role is based at South Eveleigh – our brand new state-of-the-art precinct which will soon be home to 10,000 of our people. We’re embedding ourselves in a location that will support our goal to be best in digital. We’ll be part of the wider technology community at this exciting location so the opportunity to learn and exchange ideas will be endless